The Brooklyn Cyclones’ 2010 regular-season schedule has been announced, featuring 38 home games for the borough’s baseball team – now entering its landmark 10th season. The Cyclones’ 2010 schedule also boasts an “every game guarantee” that ensures something for everyone, all summer long.
“Our 10th season will be our best one yet, thanks to unique entertainment, fireworks, giveaways, special appearances, and more, “said Cyclones General Manager Steve Cohen. “The Cyclones have always represented the best in affordable, fun, family entertainment, and this year we’re planning on setting the bar even higher.”
In addition to the team’s perennial playoff-caliber performance on the field (six postseason appearances in nine years), and the energy and excitement surrounding newly named manager, Wally Backman, the 2010 season will be highlighted by the Cyclones’ trademark zaniness – alliterative antics, rhyming revelry, and fun with puns, including:
- '01-Day Mondays – “Turn Back the Clock” ticket pricing, reflecting the team’s Inaugural 2001 Season rates ($5 and $10 seats) at all four Monday home games
- T-Shirt Tuesdays – T-shirt giveaways at all four Tuesday home games
- Weiner Wednesdays – Hot dog and sausage promotions & discounts (Dollar Dogs, BOGO deals, Lucky Hot Dogs, etc.) at all seven Wednesday home games
- Jersday Thursdays – Replica jersey giveaways at seven Thursday home games, plus everyone runs the bases
- Fireworks Fridays – spectacular fireworks shows at all six Friday home games
- Super Saturdays –special fireworks shows from inside the ballpark at all six Saturday games
- Sunday Fundays – Pre-game on-field catch and postgame Kids Run the Bases at all three Sunday home games
A full Promotional Schedule with details on all of the Cyclones’ giveaways, theme nights, and entertainment is in development.
Cyclones individual game ticket prices range from $8-$17. Season Ticket Holders receive discounted rates and exclusive benefits, including free food and free parking, totaling over $400 in savings. Mini Plans offer five-game packages featuring discounts and free food. Groups of 20 or more receive discounted blocks of tickets and free giveaway items.
Season Tickets are on sale now, with Mini Plans and Group tickets becoming available shortly after the New Year. Individual game tickets will be on sale in the Spring.
For more information on 2010 ticket plans, call 718-37-BKLYN.