Old Man Winter may have knocked us all for a loop, but the snow he left behind has long since melted and the weather is warming up, which means only one thing – Cyclones baseball is right around the corner! Single Game Tickets for the Brooklyn Cyclones’ 2011 season will go on sale Sunday, May 1st at 9am. That day, fans can purchase their tickets online at brooklyncyclones.com, by phone at 718-507-TIXX, or in person at MCU Park.
The Cyclones’ 11th season once again features 38 home games filled with wacky entertainment, unique giveaway items, spectacular fireworks shows, and surprise special appearances. The team’s 2011 schedule has something to offer fans each day of the week, ensuring there will never be a dull moment throughout the summer.
Among the highlights will be all of the trademark wackiness fans have come to expect (and some they might not) from their beloved Cyclones, including:
• Meet The Cyclones Mondays – For the first time, the team will set up autograph sessions on the field with Cyclones players after every Monday home game.
• Mid-Week Mayhem – Kids don't get to have all the fun. After every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday home game, everyone gets to runs the bases (or walk if that's more your speed).
• Pay-One-Price Wednesdays – New in 2011 are POP Wednesdays. For just $75, fans get four tickets, four hot dogs or hamburgers, four soft drinks, four chips, four vouchers for Carvel soft serve ice cream, four vouchers for Cyclones speed pitch, a $10 coupon for merchandise in the team store and free parking.
• Jersday Thursdays – High-quality replica and alternative-design jerseys will be given away to the first 3,000 fans at every Thursday home game.
• Fireworks Fridays – Spectacular fireworks shows after all Friday home games
• Spectacular Saturdays – Special fireworks shows from inside the ballpark after all Saturday home games
• Sunday Fundays – Pre-game on-field catch and postgame Kids Run the Bases at all Sunday home games
Other giveaways include caps, t-shirts, visors, bracelets, ear buds and more. An Angel Pagan bobblehead and “Officer Sandy the Seagull” bobblehead are sure to be among the hottest collectors items of the summer.
“Cyclones baseball has always been something fun and affordable the entire family can enjoy and this summer is shaping up to be no different,” said Cyclones General Manager Steve Cohen. “We plan on making our 11th season our biggest one yet!”
Single Game Tickets range from $8 - $16. Discounted tickets with even more exclusive giveaways, benefits, and extras are available through Season Tickets, Mini Plans and Group Ticket purchases. For a complete game schedule, promotional schedule, or more information on Ticket Plans, fans can go to brooklyncyclones.com or call 718-37-BKLYN.