03/28/2010 10:49 AM
Bringing a group to see the Cyclones is a unique way to entertain clients, reward employees, or just gather some friends. Schools, camps, businesses, firehouses, police precincts, congregations, family reunions -- groups from all walks of life help to create the most positive and energetic environment in all of minor league baseball!
Group Tickets can be purchased by phone at 718-37-BKLYN, or in person at the ballpark's Ticket Office.
When you bring a group of 20 or more, you'll enjoy:
Payment must be made in full three weeks prior to the game your group is attending.
- Discounted ticket prices
- Blocks of seats in great locations at the lowest available price
- Free Cyclones Cap for every member of your group (Field Box and Box Seats)
- Free Cyclones Rally Flag for every member of your group (Bleacher Seats)
- Group recognition on our video scoreboard or PA system
- A special Cyclones gift for the group leader
- The Cyclones will hold your tickets for a 25% non-refundable deposit (groups of 100 or more require a 50% deposit)
There are even more great benefits (like personalized Cyclones jerseys when you bring larger groups! Take a look:
For more information, contact a Cyclones Group Sales Representative at 718-449-8497 or email@example.com.
FIELD OF DREAMS
Every little leaguer dreams of running onto a professional field one day -- and now they can!
The Cyclones invite your youth baseball, softball, and little league teams -- in uniform -- onto the field to stand side-by-side with the pros for the National Anthem.
With a minimum of 20 tickets purchased, there is no additional charge to participate in the Field of Dreams program. Ticket pricing is subject to group rates and availability.
To purchase Field of Dreams tickets, or group tickets for your league or sports team, please contact a Cyclones Group Sales Representative at 718-449-8497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.