PLEASE CALL THE CYCLONES TICKET OFFICE AT 718 - 37 - BKLYN
TO GET YOUR UNIQUE USER NAME AND PASSWORD
The Cyclones Ticket Marketplace allows Cyclones Full-Season Ticket Holders to resell their tickets to any Cyclones regular season home game. Ticket Marketplace also presents an opportunity for members to purchase tickets to any Cyclones regular season home game.
- TO BUY YOUR TICKETS DIRECT FROM CYCLONES SEASON TICKET HOLDERS CLICK HERE
- NEW THIS SEASON: SEASON TICKET HOLDERS CAN DONATE TICKETS TO MOST VALUABLE KIDS
What is Most Valuable Kids! Live entertainment provides a positive source of inspiration for children in a world where there are many negative alternatives. Most Valuable Kids of Greater New York, Inc. (MVK) brings this inspiration to underserved children in the New York Metropolitan Area. MVK does this by offering children's organizations access to cultural events, professional and collegiate sports and entertainment events through an online ticket donation and reward system. MVK overcomes the financial obstacles associated with attending live events by distributing unused tickets to children who would otherwise not be able to afford to attend. These tickets are distributed to boys and girls, 18 and under, through organizations that focus on children in low-income and underserved households. We hope you get as much happiness out of your experience with MVK as we do watching the many smiles on children's faces while they watch their heroes score the final touchdown, slide into home base, or sing the spectacular finale. Happy Memories!
Directions to Donate to Your Tickets to MVK:
- Click on 'My Tickets' button below
- Log into your 'My Tickets' account
- Click on My Tickets tab
- Click on the month of the game you wish to donate
- Please note: you can only donate one game at a time
- Select game date you want to donate
- Click (+) to select tickets you want to donate
- Click Donate button
- Click Donate To: Most Valuable Kids
- Sender will receive confirmation
- Once tickets are donated and transaction is completed, you cannot cancel the transaction
- All ticket donations must be made four days prior to the game date
- Single seat ticket donations cannot be accepted
1. Eligibility and Registration. To use the My Cyclones Tickets Services, you must first register with My Cyclones Tickets. To qualify for registration, you must be at least 18 years of age. By registering with My Cyclones Tickets and accessing the Services, you are representing to us that you are at least 18 years of age. The Cyclones or Tickets.com may suspend or terminate your My Cyclones Tickets account if you are not qualified to use the Services.
2. Cyclones Ticket Holders and Applicable Games. Not all Ticket accounts holders of record are authorized by the Cyclones to use My Cyclones Tickets to transfer any Ticket through Transfer. Only Tickets for Cyclones home games at MCU Park as designated by the Cyclones from time to time may be transferred through Transfer.
3. Accuracy of Information. You agree, and by using the Services you represent and warrant, that the information you provide to anyone in connection with your use of the Services (including, without limitation, the Cyclones or MLB Advanced Media L.P. ("MLBAM")) is true and accurate in all respects. None of Tickets.com, the Cyclones or MLBAM guarantees the truth or accuracy of any statements or representations made by My Cyclones Tickets users. None of Tickets.com, the Cyclones or MLBAM will be liable or bear any responsibility for statements made by other My Cyclones Tickets users.
4. Specific Terms Governing Use of Transfer. If you transfer a Ticket through Transfer, you agree to be bound to the following terms. If you are a qualified My Cyclones Tickets account holder of record and are transferring a Ticket, you are referred to below as the “Transferor”. If you are receiving a transferred Ticket, you are referred to below as the “Recipient”.
- Transferring Tickets. If you are a Transferor, you may transfer one or more of your Tickets to a home game to any person, provided that the Recipient has a valid email address. You authorize the Cyclones and Tickets.com to cancel and deactivate each Ticket that you transfer and to reissue a valid Ticket to the Recipient. After you have transferred a Ticket and such Ticket transfer has been accepted by the Recipient, it cannot be retracted, so please confirm the Ticket[s] you want to transfer and verify the correct email address[es] of the Recipient[s]. Upon the Recipient's acceptance, the transfer will be effective.
- Fees paid by the Transferor. When you transfer a Ticket, you will pay a per-Ticket transfer fee for use of this service. The amount of the per-Ticket transfer fee is indicated in the Transfer section of My Cyclones Tickets, and is subject to change. A portion of the transfer fee is retained as profit. The per-Ticket transfer fee is collected at the time that the transfer is accepted by the Recipient.
- Buddies. Once per year, as a My Cyclones Tickets account holder of record, you may designate certain persons ("Buddies") to receive transferred Tickets. When you transfer any Ticket to a Buddy, there is no transfer fee. The number of Buddies you can designate will be determined by the Cyclones, in their discretion. You cannot designate yourself as a Buddy.
- Accepting Transferred Tickets. If you are a Recipient, you must accept each Transfer before each transferred Ticket becomes valid. When you accept a transfer, a new Ticket with a replacement barcode will be issued to you. A Ticket that has been transferred to you is only valid for the game imprinted on that Ticket (or the alternative game, solely in the event of a rescheduled game), and is only for your own personal use.
- Use of Original Ticket After Transfer. The Transferor will receive one warning if any attempt is made to use such Transferor's Ticket after such Ticket has been deactivated. Any subsequent attempts to use any deactivated Ticket following such warning may result in the permanent disqualification of the Transferor from use of the Services and revocation of the Transferor's season Ticket. None of the Cyclones, Tickets.com or MLBAM will be liable for any damage, loss or claim relating to the use, or attempted use of any deactivated Ticket.
- Rescheduled Games. In the event a game is postponed or rescheduled, any Recipient who has accepted a Ticket transfer will be subject to those policies applicable to Cyclones Ticket holders generally, as the Cyclones may amend such policies from time to time. Ticket transfers completed for games that are rescheduled are not retractable (nor transfer fees refundable) and it is the Recipient's responsibility to verify any changes to the information printed on the Ticket, including the date and time of the game.
- Cancelled Games. Completed Ticket transfers for games that are cancelled will be reversed. Any Ticket that was transferred to a Recipient for any cancelled game will be deactivated and will no longer be valid, and such Recipient will have no further rights in connection with that Ticket. Any transferred Ticket for any cancelled game will be subject to those policies applicable to season Ticket holders generally, as such policies may be amended by the Cyclones from time to time. You understand that Cyclones games may be cancelled from time to time and that none of the Cyclones, Tickets.com or MLBAM is responsible for any loss or damage in connection with such cancelled games.
5. Termination of Participation. The Cyclones may, in their sole discretion, and at any time, terminate, suspend or restrict your use of the Services immediately and without notice, with or without cause, including without limitation, if the Cyclones determine that (A) you have violated the terms of this Agreement or any other applicable terms, conditions or restrictions, (B) you have violated, or attempted to violate, the rights of other My Cyclones Tickets participants, (C) you have violated any policy, rule, regulation or direction of the Cyclones relating to either the Cyclones and/or MCU Park, as each may be amended from time to time by the Cyclones in their sole discretion, or (D) you have violated, or attempted to violate, any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation or order, including without limitation, any such law, statute, ordinance, rule, regulation or order regarding fraudulent activity. None of Tickets.com, the Cyclones or MLBAM will be liable to you or any third party for any loss or claim arising out of such termination. Upon such termination (i) you will cease use of the Services, (ii) any of your Ticket transactions for future game dates may be cancelled, (iii) set-offs and debits may be taken against your account, and (iv) any other actions available to the Cyclones, Tickets.com or MLBAM at law or in equity may be taken against you.
6. Legality of Transaction. None of the Cyclones, Tickets.com or MLBAM makes any assurance that the Services complies with applicable Federal, state, municipal or other local law or regulation. Users of the Services assume all risk in connection with any transaction conducted with the Services.
7. Trademarks. No ownership or other rights in or to the trademarks and copyrighted material contained on any of this Website or the MLB.com Websites is granted to you through this Agreement and you acknowledge that you do not have any rights in or to any such trademarks and/or copyrighted material. You agree you will not display, transmit, or use any such trademarks and/or copyrighted material in any manner whatsoever.
8. WARRANTY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. NONE OF TICKETS.COM, THE CYCLONES OR MLBAM WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) YOUR ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, (C) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (D) THIS WEBSITE OR THE MLB.COM WEBSITES (OR ANY SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SERVICES AVAILABLE) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NONE OF THE CYCLONES, TICKETS.COM OR MLBAM WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL NOT ADVERSELY AFFECT YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON'S USE OF THE COMPUTERS ON WHICH THE SERVICES ARE USED OR THE NETWORK OF WHICH SUCH COMPUTERS ARE A PART. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY TICKETS.COM, THE CYCLONES, MLBAM, OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF TICKETS.COM, THE CYCLONES OR MLBAM WILL CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NONE OF TICKETS.COM, THE CYCLONES, MLBAM, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY, RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, (B) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, INFRINGING MATERIAL, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, (C) THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS OR INFORMATION, (D) UNCOMPLETED OR COMPLETED TRANSACTIONS, OR (E) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, IN EACH CASE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EVEN IF TICKETS.COM, THE CYCLONES OR MLBAM HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER MY CYCLONES TICKETS PARTICIPANTS OR THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL TICKETS.COM, THE CYCLONES, MLBAM, OR ANY OF EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, TECHNICAL SUPPORT PARTNERS AND PROVIDERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THE SERVICES WHATSOEVER.
10. INDEMNITY. EACH PERSON WHO USES THE SERVICES AGREES TO SAVE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE CYCLONES, MLBAM, TICKETS.COM, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, FINES, PENALTIES, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES AND THEIR USE.
11. Compliance with Laws. You agree that you will not use the Services for any illegal purpose and will comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, statutes, ordinances, rules, regulations and orders regarding ticketing.
12. No Guarantee of Security. None of Tickets.com, the Cyclones or MLBAM guarantees secure access to either the Cyclones or the My Cyclones Tickets Website and none of the Cyclones, Tickets.com or MLBAM assures the security of any information provided by you in connection with the Services.
13. Password Use. In order to use the Services you will be required to register with My Cyclones Tickets, and as part of such registration, you will receive a user name and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and are solely responsible for all actions that occur under your user name and password.
14. General. This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree that any action arising out of or relating to these terms will be submitted to binding arbitration, held in New York, New York, pursuant to the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association and that the terms of such action, the names of the parties, all documents filed in connection with such arbitration and any award by the arbitrator (or other resolution of such matter) will be confidential. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the parties with relation to the subject matter of this Agreement and it is understood that there are no oral representations, understandings or agreements covering the same subject matter as this Agreement. In case any provision of this Agreement will be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be severed from this Agreement and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. Headings in this Agreement are used for convenience of reference only and will not in any way define or affect the meaning, construction, or scope of the provisions captioned. No delay of, or omission in the exercise of any right, power or remedy accruing to the Cyclones, Tickets.com or MLBAM under this Agreement will impair any such right, power or remedy, nor will it be construed as a waiver of any future exercise of any right, power or remedy.