Browse by Month
To see the orignal list of 37 reasons to love the Cyclones CLICK HERE.
38) See the Cyclones, then ride the Cyclone (Franky in Marine Park)
39) Cyclones Baseball Camp: My son meets his favorite player every year (Anna in Howard Beach)
40) My granddaughter loves the step dancers on Irish Night (Cliff from Flatbush)
41) The ocean air (Brian from Bay Ridge)
42) Brooklyn Lager on Tap (Jack from Prospect Park)
43) The best bobbleheads in the biz! (Kyle from Dyker Heights)
44) Players never turn down an autograph (Dmitry from South Brooklyn)
45) Because when the Cyclones are playing that means it’s summer and NO SCHOOL (Eli from Sheepshead Bay)
46) It never snows during baseball season! (Doris from Breezy Point)
47) Great place to take a date. Go to a game, walk on the beach, ride the Wonder Wheel. (Pedro from Williamsburg)
48) Because there are many teams that play in New York, but there is only one from Brooklyn (Dan from Marine Park)
49) Because I met my husband at a Cyclones game. (Corinne from Manhattan)
50) The juggler on a unicycle on top of the dugout. (Maureen from Sunset Park)
51) Because the Cyclones help raise money for my school. (Justin from Coney Island).
52) Because King Henry sang to me on the field for my 8th birthday. (Alex from Bay Ridge)
53) Because we knew Angel Pagan was going to be a major leaguer before any one else did. (Brett from Brighton Beach)
54) The theme night jerseys are awesome! (Ryan from Valley Stream)
55) Because the BC hat is the best in all of baseball. (Anthony from Kew Gardens)
56) Because MCU Park is more than a baseball stadium, it’s a neighborhood and a family. (Rita from Canarsie)
Hopefully we do not get anymore snow, but just in case Mother Natures has other plans for the Big Apple, we want to hear some of the reasons why YOU are looking forward to the 2011 season so we can keep this list growing! Email your reasons to promotions@BrooklynCyclones.com.