04/26/2010 11:57 AM
Thanks to the Cyclones' "every game guarantee,"there's something free, something fun, something for everyone...at every single game this summer!
The promotional schedule is highlighted by the Cyclones’ trademark zaniness – alliterative antics, rhyming revelry, and fun with puns, including:
- ‘01-Day Mondays – “Turn Back the Clock” ticket pricing, reflecting the team’s Inaugural 2001 Season rates ($5 and $10 seats) at all four Monday home games
- T-Shirt Tuesdays – T-shirt giveaways at all four Tuesday home games
- Weiner Wednesdays – Hot dog and sausage promotions & discounts (Dollar Dogs, BOGO deals, Lucky Hot Dogs, etc.) at all seven Wednesday home games
- Jersday Thursdays – Replica jersey giveaways at seven Thursday home games, plus everyone runs the bases
- Fireworks Fridays – Spectacular fireworks shows at all six Friday home games
- Super Saturdays – Special fireworks shows from inside the ballpark at all six Saturday games
- Sunday Fundays – Pre-game on-field catch and postgame Kids Run the Bases at all three Sunday home games
Other giveaways include caps, t-shirts, playing cards, visors, duffel bags, lunch boxes, BBQ tool sets, and more. A “Wally Backman Then & Now” bobblehead, a “Fireman Sandy the Seagull” bobblehead, and a Ron Darling bobblehead are sure to be among the hottest collectors’ items of the summer.