04/30/2014 9:45 AM
Article By: BrooklynCyclones.com Reports
Our Salute to Seinfeld Night on July 5th is going to be a night you don’t want to miss. Earlier this week our “These Pretzels are Making Me Thirsty” Package on the Del Boca Brooklyn rooftop sold out in less than two minutes. On May 10th we will put tickets on sale for individual ticket buyers and … yada yada yada… it’s going to be one of our biggest crowds of the season. We anticipate crowds arriving EXTREMELY early to ensure that they will be one of the lucky few who gets their hands on the “Magic Loogie” bobblehead giveaway that afternoon. But there is one more option available for those who want to guarantee they get their hands on the hottest giveaway item this summer.
On a night when we are celebrating 25 years of “nothing” it’s only fitting that we had a cancellation in our Double Suite (Something about an illness related to licking too many wedding invitations). But their loss, is your gain. We have put together a package - ONLY AVAILABLE TO GROUPS, NOT INDIVIDUALS - so good that it will make you say “HEL-LLOOOOOOOOO” and come on down to MCU Park.
For $125 a person, here’s what you get with our special Double Dip Your Chip Package:
- 40 Tickets to our climate controlled “La La La Lounge.”
- A GUARANTEED Magic Loogie Bobblehead for everyone in your group.
- A limited-edition Del Boca Brooklyn T-Shirt.
- Brooklyn Cyclones Cap for everyone in your group.
- Field Box tickets for another Cyclones game during the 2014 season.
- One person from your group will automatically be able to participate in our Elaine Dancing competition post-game.
- If these pretzels are making you thirsty, we’ll include beer, soda and water to quench your thirst.
- Traditional ballpark food including hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and dip, cookies (no, not black and white cookies), fruit salad, and pasta salad.
- In honor of George “T-Bone” Costanza, we’ll add grilled steak and shrimp cocktail as well.
If you don’t like this package, in the immortal words of George Louis Costanza “the jerk store called…and they’re running out of you!”
It’s a great deal, for a great night, and it’s going to go quickly because there is only suite left in the ballpark for the evening. It’s available to the first group that puts down the 25% deposit, so call us now at 718-382-2604 and reserve the La La La Lounge for your group. E-mail us at Info@BrooklynCyclones.com with any questions, or call the numer above.