04/25/2011 9:55 AM
There’s nothing better than a night at the ballpark. Seeing the stars of tomorrow take the field in their Cyclones home whites on a clear summer night while the breeze from the Atlantic rushes into MCU Park from just past right field, it really is as good as it gets! And then just when you think the night can’t get any better…(Boom!)…The fireworks start! Flashes of color take over the sky and the ooh’s and aah’s from the crowd reverberate throughout the ballpark.
There is no better way to spend a summer night than with your family and friends at MCU Park taking in the non-stop fun and entertainment of Brooklyn Cyclones baseball followed by a breathtaking fireworks display from just beyond the world-famous Coney Island boardwalk.
This year fans will have a whopping FOURTEEN opportunities to enjoy the action on the field and in the skies above MCU Park.
- Saturday, June 18th – OPENING DAY - vs. Staten Island
- Saturday, June 25th – vs. Hudson Valley
- Wednesday, June 29th – END OF SCHOOL SPECTACULAR – vs. Hudson Valley
- Sunday, July 3rd – HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA – vs. Staten Island
- Friday, July 8th – vs. Vermont
- Friday, July 15th - vs. Auburn
- Saturday, July 16th – Lowell
- Friday, July 22nd – FDNY APPRECIATION NIGHT – vs. Aberdeen
- Friday, July 29th – EMS APPRECIATION NIGHT – vs. Connecticut
- Saturday, August 6th – vs. Staten Island
- Friday, August 19th – GIRL SCOUT NIGHT – vs. Jamestown
- Saturday, August 20th – DSNY APPRECIATION NIGHT – vs. Tri-City
- Friday, August 26th – LATINO HERITAGE NIGHT – vs. Hudson Valley
- Friday, September 2nd – vs. Staten Island