Brooklyn Baseball Academy
The Brooklyn Baseball Academy is recognized throughout New York City as one of the premier developmental baseball programs in the five boroughs. This winter, MCU Park will host a five-week program designed to develop and sharpen the fundamental skills that all of our athletes need in order to be successful on the baseball diamond. The offseason is not a time of rest for the serious baseball player. Our winter program is designed for the serious athlete in mind who wants to gain that competitive edge on the field.
The Brooklyn Baseball Academy is available starting on Monday, December 8th. There will be four different sessions per week.
- Monday: Hitting (Swing Mechanics, Advanced Drill Work, Plate Approach, Live BP and Video Analysis)
- Tuesday: Hitting (Swing Mechanics, Advanced Drill Work, Plate Approach, Live BP and Video Analysis)
- Wednesday: Pitching (Mechanical Work and Drills, Grips, Pitchers Fielding Practice and Video Analysis)
- Thursday: Open Development (Players Will Have Option to Choose What they Want to Work On)
* Each session will last one (1) hour and there will be a limit of four players per group.
** Sessions start at 5:00 PM and run through 9:00 PM each night
WHERE: The five-week Winter Baseball Developmental Program will run at MCU Park, home of the Brooklyn Cyclones. The program will use the same training facilities that the professionals use every day during the Cyclones season.
WHEN: We will be training athletes ages 8 and up.
REGISTRATION: The cost per player the for the five-week program is $200 which also includes two ticket vouchers for a 2015 Brooklyn Cyclones game.
|5 Pack of 30 Minute Lessons||$230|
|10 Pack of 30 Minute Lessons||$420|
|Two Players||$60 per player|
|Three Players||$45 per player|
|Four Players||$40 per player|
Batting Tunnel Rentals